i hate it when people in real life think they like something more than me
u dont understand
i have a blog with thousands of posts devoted to it
all 46 excuses on my friends wall,
1. i was just really, really early for tomorrow
2. we can’t all be usain bolt
3. in this day and age, we shouldn’t need labels like “late”
4. i had pe first period do you blame me
5. i really, really didn’t want to sing
6. my brother thought it would be hilarious to drop me outside the prison gates
7. you can’t tell me how to live my life
9. my legs fell off and i had to roll all the way to the emergency clinic
10. there was a freak yachting accident
11. i am a fucking retard
12. this is just for my wall
13. do you even read these
14. “it does not matter how slow you go, so long as you do not stop”
15. i spent my entire night writing tom daley fanfiction
16. my father left my mother for an air hostess seven years ago do you expect me to get over that emotional trauma overnight
17. sarah palin and i got into a twitter war and i couldn’t leave and let her win
18. traffic jammy jammy jam
19. how can i go to school when alex turner
20. my sim was having an emotional meltdown and i needed to be there for her
21. i was sticking it to the man
22. i spent my entire night worrying if i would ever lose my virginity
23. fifty shades of late; i was walking and then i caught the eye of an attractive member of the opposite sex and we began exchanging significant looks and i knew we would one day make sweet love so i just walked alongside him and tried to catch his eye and to be continued
24. part two he was playing hard to get so we walked and walked and he had the perfect hair colour it was sort of beige brown anyway it turned out he was walking to a bus stop so obviously i had to catch the bus because true love and silently we rode out to papakura and into the sunset
25. my meth lab caught fire
26. my bed is more comfortable than your school will ever be
27. i was sad
28. it was a nice day, so i walked leisurely
29. i had beat my younger brother for saying “swag”
30. i had to travel back to the 1950’s to ensure my birth
31. 2 kool 4 scool
32. i had to stop, collaborate and listen
33. i tried
34. i’m sorry i’m late
it’s not my fault
my auntie was killed
and i joined a cult
35. a haiku about lateness:
late late late late late
late late late late late late late
late late late late late
36. my best friend was telling me how to give a satisfactory blow job i wish i was joking
37. i was fashionably late
38. i was caught in a flash mob true story omfg
39. i did not choose the late life, the late life chose me
45. i was fighting al qaeda
YESSSS IT’S ON MY DASHBOARD AGAIN
my eldest sister had a boyfriend when she was in fifth grade, but we moved away so they obviously couldn’t see each other. well, when she was in college her friend introduced her to some guy and it was her old boyfriend from fifth grade. after two days of catching up she told him she wanted to marry him. they’ve been married for ten years and have two kids together.
dude sell that shit to disney
Wow anon. You are honestly so fucking stupid.
For those who don’t know, a very small group of very stupid people saw this gif and started assuming things.
The truth behind that gif is that his fucking whore ex wife cheated on him. I’m sorry, but if someone cheats on you, you’re not exactly going to feel the warmest of feelings toward them.
Well, a few people were calling him disgusting, saying he was horrible, calling the entire metalcore genre shit, saying Chelsea Grin actually wrote an entire EP about raping a girl, etc. So I messaged them.
And one of their followers came after me. The best part? I have about a million reasons you’re wrong.
First of all, when he was in high school he got bullied. He teaches his fans not to harp on bad experiences like being bullied, but rather, grow from them.
Also when he was fairly young, he lost his mother.
That’s him, his mom, and his dad. Wasn’t she beautiful? He has stated many times that she is his biggest hero and inspiration. He tells his fans to appreciate their mothers, because you never know when you won’t get to have them anymore.
Some people let things like that get to them. They let the death of a beloved family member stop them from doing what they love, or even functioning properly. I know I did.
But Austin took that and channeled it into his music.
Second & Sebring is without a doubt Of Mice & Men’s most inspiring song. The lyrics are so relate-able to so many people. This song alone has helped hundreds of people cope. It’s also amazing live, because the vibe of the whole crowd is so focused on Austin’s emotions and the vibe of the song. It’s truly incredible.
All their lyrics are truly inspirational. Not just there old stuff, but their new stuff as well.
Why is their music so great?
Because it comes from some place real.
He also had to have major surgery on his heart. Did he let that stop him? Fuck no. It made him even stronger.
He’s been through all of this, and everyday he still continues to make incredible music for us. The world has tried to knock him down so many times, and every time he just gets back up and keeps going.
Every. Single. Time.
Another incredible thing about Austin is his dedication to his fans. He sincerely loves each and every single one.
He tries his absolute hardest to meet every single fan, and he makes sure each one feels special and loved.
He is such inspiration. Actions speak louder than words, but if you need some more words, here you go:
Honestly, he is so amazing, how could you call him a disgusting excuse for a human?
Look at him.
But you know what, he is my hero, and whether you like it or not, you sending stupid anon hate is not going to change that. I know he is an incredible person, and him calling his ex wife a whore means nothing to me. After all this^? I don’t need any more proof. Austin Carlile is good enough to be my hero, and frankly I don’t give a fuck about your opinions of him.